Monday, November 8, 2010

so whats next?!

So we had our dream wedding...and we are happily married, now what?! Well I suppose its time to start planning for a baby!! If you'd like to join us on our baby blog to see our journey through planning a family at :
 We think we can plan for a baby in the midst of school, working, being newly weds, having our 3 big dogs, and a small house on a budget and having a TON of fun. We want to focus on the happy parts, trying not to get stressed and eliminating all the unnecessary "things" that will only strain our budget. Being a nursing student and past montessori kindergarten teacher, and having wonderful blogs to consult... I think we will have enough resources to plan this baby the way we want, and we can't wait! So why the spud?! Well, we live in Idaho, so we thought it was only fitting to call this little babe a spud, and with our wedding blog we loved making...a homegrown method, where we attempt 99% DIY...and do it our way, simply. How fun!!

13 comments:

  1. I quite like the name spud for an Idaho noodle :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you a happy life and children because you want this course, a beautiful day I work at lenjerie intima romantic See you soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is wonderful and I really enjoy here.I like to visit again here with my friends.
    ===========
    SEO Services

    ReplyDelete
  4. good luck with making your spud!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have an informative blog. I’ve learned something from it. I do have mine too www.claire-fernandez.blogspot.com... Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome blog post i looking forward to reading more. Great blog. and I am so grateful for the blog post. Want more. thanks for sharing this blog post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very nice informational blog. Keep on making such important blog post. Your work is really being appreciated by someone.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will remember your thoughts. Im okay with them.

    Volleyball Camps

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nehru wedding suits
    So nicely the article has been described about the alcohol, how it could be poisonous and also the symptoms. i really like the info as its the fact you have presented in this blog... thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete